Saturday, January 28

The 34 days of Christmas...

This weekend is theoretically meant to be focused on the quilt, but I have two other updates for today:

1. I cleaned/ironed the herb garden cross-stitch and took it to be framed! My first time doing the prep work, and it was very straightforward. Actually, the hardest part was finding a container that could (almost) let the fabric lie flat. And, the frame shop had this perfect little blue frame - I can't wait to see it!!

2. As I was looking through my list of Christmas presents, I was reminded that I wanted to make some cloth napkins for a college friend, who had been admiring those of my other college friend. I had a brief hallucination that I could make those today and get them to the post office before it closed, so I started working on them. So far I have chosen fabrics (which were already washed, yay), ironed them, and started cutting. Nairo is helping so much, see? 
















I got most of my errands out of the way today, so tomorrow should be good sewing time! Will report back.

- Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment