Saturday, February 4

Bugs and borders

Last Sunday I finished cutting all the napkin squares for my friend - I decided on 6 in each pattern because they have a family of 5, and then they can have a friend over. I also cut the border pieces for the fish quilt, so next time I am with my sewing machine, I will sew all of those up!

Nairo was a very good supervisor. He also (on Monday) decided that the perfect place for a nap was on the backing fabric for the quilt, and of course the child's grandmother is allergic to cats, so now I have to wash it again. My fault for leaving it out in such a welcoming comfy way. :P


Today I am not with my sewing machine, so I will work on the final bug for our brother - all that's left is adding the sparkly thread around the edges, but I had misplaced the thread, so that makes things difficult. I don't think I can finish today, but will prioritize until it's done (as the relevant birthday was a couple of days ago). Photos to come! 

- Catherine




No comments:

Post a Comment