Sunday, July 10

Picture Fest









As promised, here is Smallest in her dance get-up. She's with her teacher.


Well, it's just been Middle and me here for a couple of days. Smallest is chillin' with my parents for a week, The Boy is at summer school camp and Darling has gone off on a business trip. So, to fill the time, Middle has been watching videos on YouTube of this woman making clothes for her Pullip Doll.
I think Pullip Lady needs to get a life, but she does sew well.

Anyhow, the result is that we've been making many clothes for a Liv Doll that Middle obtained from a friend when we were visiting Calgary.
And we've been making clothes for a rag doll that Middle is giving Smallest for her birthday. Shhh! Don't tell! It's a surprise!

So...we started on Friday and have put in many hours. About 5 on Friday, Saturday we made a nightgown for the doll that I failed to photograph, and I tried to crochet a little animal but was using the wrong hook size, so that's another 2 hours or so there. Today we just spent about 2 hours making two more tops for the doll. And I have a plane trip to go pick up Smallest coming up... maybe salsa will be mine this time!

Catherine - the blanket is most impressive! If your friend is not appreciative enough, I'll take it!

9 hours for me, 9 hours total.

Margie

1 comment:

  1. Come to my house and help us make doll clothes! Your comment about the Pullip Lady needing a life made me laugh...I don't even know what a Pullip doll is. Don't tell Hannah, because she'll want three.

    Love you to my cousins and families!

    ReplyDelete