Saturday, March 18

Going along with green

 More cross-stitching! I discovered that working in the car is not as bumpy as expected, so took advantage of a long drive up to Wyoming and a few other quiet moments in the last few days to make some more progress - we drive home tomorrow, so I'm hoping to finish the border. 

The challenge with the middle images is that the different color markers are hard to see - I tried enlarging the pattern on the library scanner, but the resolution wasn't very good, so now I just have blurry larger shapes. I am waffling between using markers on the printouts to make it clearer where the stitches are or trying again on the scanner. I'm sure you are on the edge of your seat wondering what will happen.

As an aside, it is fun to get back into crafts - nice to have something to do with my hands and nice to create things, but it's also nice that - because I'm doing something with my hands and sort of my brain - I'm forced to have a little oasis of calm in the day. Yay for sewing!

- Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment